wn with no mistakes, and Mikael is a very consistent

#1 by sakura698 , Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork. Fake Jerseys From China .com) - Karl-Anthony Towns scored 19 points in No. 1 Kentuckys 82-49 win over Eastern Kentucky on Sunday. Two days after junior Willie Cauley-Stein set a career-high with 21 points in a win over Texas, Towns, a freshman, posted a career-best while pulling down nine rebounds and blocking four shots. Towns has scored in double figures in four straight games after being held to nine or fewer points over the first five games of his career. Cauley-Stein had 11 points and Trey Lyles and Marcus Lee both scored 10 off the bench for the Wildcats (9-0), who have won every game this season by double digits. Denzel Richardson dropped 19 to pace the Colonels (4-3), who shot a collective 26.1 percent (18-for-69) from the field. Richardson kept the reigning OVC champs close early on, scoring eight of their first 10 points on 3-for-3 shooting. Kentucky took a timeout leading 15-10 at 11:33. Out of the timeout, Towns scored five straight to jumpstart a prolonged 26-4 run to close out the first half. EKU was held off the scoreboard after Deverin Muffs dunk at 7:14, and the Wildcats scored the final 15 points of the half to take a 41-14 lead into the break. EKU only made 2-of-17 from behind the arc and didnt get to the foul line in the first half. The spread was at least 20 for the entire second half. Game Notes Kentucky is 9-0 for the first time since 2009-10 ... Kentucky is 11-0 all-time against EKU ... The Wildcats outscored the Colonels 52-20 in the paint. Fake NBA Jerseys . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. Fake NFL Jerseys . General manager David Poile called signing Ribeiro a great opportunity to add a talented, experienced and creative centre Tuesday when he introduced the veteran at a news conference. Ribeiros contract is worth $1.05 million after being bought out of the final three years of a $22 million contract by the Coyotes recently. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/ . -- David Freese is starting to pick up his run production, which is something the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting half a season to see.VAL ST. COME, Que. -- Alex Bilodeau is afraid of where all this momentum could be taking him. Bilodeau won his third straight World Cup moguls event Sunday, edging out teammate and rival Mikael Kingsbury. A showdown at next months Winter Games between Bilodeau, the reigning Olympic champion, and Kingsbury, the defending world champion, has the Rosemere, Que., native worried about when the intensity peaks in Sochi, Russia. "I need to admit Im a bit afraid of where were heading towards," said Bilodeau. "Every race were pushing the limit, were pushing and pushing. ... "If we continue to push before the Olympics its going to be a nice show because I dont know where its going." Canada finished Sundays competition with four medals after Chloe Dufour-Lapointe and her sister Justine took first and second place, respectively, in the womens event. Bilodeau won with a score of 26.49, while Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., followed at 25.66. Bradley Wilson of the United States was third. Bilodeau, now four years removed from being the first Canadian to win gold on home soil, said he doesnt take the pairs success for granted with the Olympics so closse. Fake Baseball Jerseys. . "If we continue to push each other theres a myriad of scenarios that could come down. We could both do big mistakes also and come to the back of the field but hopefully it wont come to that point," he said. "But were two pretty constant skiers and we should make it down with no mistakes, and Mikael is a very consistent skier without doing any mistakes here or there, so I need to be on top of my game." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe meanwhile maintained shes the picture of calm after the Montreal natives latest win. She took gold with a score of 23.79, while Justine Dufour-Lapointe followed at 22.51 ahead of Japans Junko Hoshino. Chloe Dufour-Lapointe is heading to her second Olympics after finishing ninth in 2010. With nothing to compete for between now and the Winter Games, she said she wont be losing sleep during the wait. "Im not nervous at all," she said. "Yeah, for sure, its the Olympics, its going to be big, but Im expecting this for my second time on the Olympics team. Every single event that I did this year I was working on the process and to be able to go to Sochi and get the best that I can do." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.23.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
heck out the duster for yourself.MEXICO CITY -- Veteran defe

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor