ons of blocking the plate. The ball took him there." NOTES: Sho

#1 by sakura698 , Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:31 pm

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year. Air Max 2018 Sale . At the Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, the Red Bull driver can equal Michael Schumachers record of 13 victories in a year and match the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 53 seasons. The season finale will also see Mark Webber bid farewell to F1, and will be the final race before a series of driver changes at other top teams such as Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus and Williams. The Brazilian GP will also be the last race before significant engine changes revamp the series next year, meaning theres a chance the days of dominance of Vettel and Red Bull could be over. "Its been a pretty good season, so in a way you would like the season to continue," Vettel said Thursday. "But we are also looking forward to the challenge of next year." Vettel was untouchable in 2013 and his dominant performances led to record-setting numbers. Last week at the United States GP, he won for the eighth consecutive time to break Schumachers mark of seven straight wins in 2004. When he clinched the title at the Indian GP, the 26-year-old German became the youngest driver to win four world championships. "I think you have a different approach if you talk about records when you are a sportsman," Vettel said. "There are a lot of records that were not meant to be broken and were broken in the past, and therefore it will be the same in the future. I dont know how long Formula One will exit, probably forever, so the chances are very high that your record or somebody elses record will break one day." A victory in Brazil will put Vettel on the same page as Ascari and Schumacher again, giving more arguments to those who say he can already be considered one of the greatest F1 drivers ever. He said he felt somewhat "embarrassed" to hear such comments from some former world champions. "In the end of the day, similar to them in their time, I like what I do and obviously I dont come here to finish second," Vettel said. "So If I have a chance to win I want to take it." Despite his dominance this year, winning in Brazil may not be easy. Vettel has not won the season-ending race at Interlagos since 2010. And although he clinched the title last year in Sao Paulo, he finished only sixth after spinning on the first lap following a poor start. Vettel was second to teammate Webber in 2011, when he came into the race with the title already secured. "This race is always crazy," Vettel said. Webber also won the Brazilian GP in 2009, and the Australian is hoping for another win on Sunday to end his 12-year F1 career on a high note. He will be joining Porsche in a racing series in 2014 after saying the "fire was not quite" there anymore for him at F1. "There comes a time when youve got to let go," Webber said. Australian Daniel Ricciardo, from Red Bulls sister team Toro Rosso, will replace Webber in 2014. In other changes, world champion Kimi Raikkonen leaves Lotus for Ferrari, where Felipe Massa drove for eight seasons before losing his ride and joining Williams. The Brazilian replaces Pastor Maldonado, who could be up for the Raikkonen seat at Lotus. When Massa was asked if he thinks Ferrari will miss him in the future, he said "I hope so," before starting to praise the Italian team and saying he wished it "a good future." McLaren, which struggled throughout 2013, will replace Mexican Sergio Perez with rookie Kevin Magnussen of Denmark. Theoretically, all of them may have chances to win next year as F1 changes from the current 2.4-litre V8 engines to a 1.6-litre V6 turbocharged unit, demanding significant alterations in the design of cars and making predictions nearly impossible. "Cars will be different, engines will be different," Vettel said. "Next year certainly is a very big project. There are a lot of things that are still a little bit grey right now." Orange Air Max 2018 . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN. Air Max 2018 . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. http://www.cheapairmaxonlinesale.com/ .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Matt Shoemaker is off to a successful start in the major leagues. Just ask a select group of baseballs best pitchers. The rookie right-hander won his fifth straight decision, C.J. Cron and Kole Calhoun homered in the fourth inning against Yu Darvish, and the Los Angeles Angels completed a three-game sweep of the Texas Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Sunday night. Darvish is the latest in a group of top-of-the-rotation pitchers that Shoemaker has opposed this season, including Cliff Lee, David Price, James Shields and Chris Sale. The 27-year-old Shoemaker is 3-0 in those starts with a 2.83 ERA. "Its definitely something Ill savour," he said. "As a pitcher, your focus is huge, so I think that can definitely help a little bit more. I mean, it doesnt really come into play for me -- but in the aftermath, its pretty cool. Those guys have done a lot for this game, and hopefully I can be in their shoes one day down the road." Cron went deep for the third straight game, helping the Angels pull within five games of AL West-leading Oakland. Calhoun was credited with the first run of the game on a replay reversal in the first inning that led to the ejection of Texas manager Ron Washington by plate umpire Bill Miller. Shoemaker (5-1) allowed a run and eight hits in 7 2-3 innings with six strikeouts and two walks. The only run against him came in the sixth, when his attempted pickoff throw to first hit Elvis Andrus and rolled away from Cron, allowing Leonys Martin to score. Joe Smith allowed Brad Snyders two-out homer in the ninth before Chris Gimenez grounded out to end the game. Snyder entered in the fourth after first baseman Donnie Murphy left because of soreness in his left knee. Darvish (7-4) allowed five runs and five hits through six innings, striking out nine and issuing four walks -- three of them to No. 7 hitter Hank Conger. This was the fourth time in 75 major league starts that Darvish allowed two homers in one inning -- and the third time against the Angels. He came in 7-1 with a 3.82 ERA in 11 starts against the Halos, including six straight victories. The injury-decimated Rangers remain a season-worst 11 1/2 games behind Oakland after losing for the fifth straight time and 10th time in their last 14. The play that resulted in Washingtons second ejection of the season began when Martin charged Albert Pujols hit-and-run single to centre field, and then missed the cutofff man as the ball sailed into foul territory between third base and home. White Air Max 2018. Darvish alertly backed up the play and threw to Gimenez for the tag on Calhoun, who tried to score all the way from first. But Gimenez took the throw while standing in front of the dish, leaving Calhoun no clear path. And according to the new rules instituted this season by Major League Baseball to cut down on collisions, that was a violation. So when Angels manager Mike Scioscia came out to challenge Millers original ruling, the replay was checked and Calhoun was declared safe. Gimenez was charged with an error. "I saw Darvish up the line and I knew he had to make a tough play," Calhoun said. "To his credit, he put it right on the money and I didnt have anywhere to slide. I couldnt go inside or outside because there was no lane, which the catcher is supposed to give now due to this new rule. So I slid right into him. You hope you make that contact and put it in their hands and make them overturn it. And they made the right call." Washington, who lost Alex Rios and Michael Choice to ejections in Saturday nights extra-inning loss for arguing balls and strikes with umpire Vic Carapazza, came out of the dugout yelling at Miller -- who motioned to him that he wasnt allowed to argue a replay reversal. But the argument continued, and Washington was tossed. "What got me thrown out was the call that was made out of New York," Washington said. "Youre not supposed to come out and question that, but you cant stop instincts of the game from happening. And to me, that was an instinctive play. There were no intentions of blocking the plate. The ball took him there." NOTES: Shoemakers only loss came in relief against the New York Mets, when he gave up a home run to Anthony Recker in the 13th inning on April 12 at Angel Stadium. ... Darvish has allowed just three first-inning runs in his 14 starts this season. The other two also were by the Angels, on home runs by Aybar and Pujols on May 4 at the "Big A" in his 14-3 victory. ... INF Howie Kendrick, whose RBI double off Jason Frasor in the 10th inning Saturday gave the Angels a 3-2 win, got the day off. He is 0 for 19 against Darvish with seven strikeouts. ... Rangers closer Joakim Soria hasnt pitched since his last save on June 14. Theres nothing physically wrong with him. Its just that the Rangers have lost six of seven since then, and the lone victory was by a 14-8 score. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.23.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
ob Manfred has reorganized several top jobs in the sport

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor