awson puts a lot of pressure on you, and (Wilson) Chandler p

#1 by sakura698 , Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:19 pm

NEW YORK -- More than a dozen cities are interested in hosting the NFL draft in 2015 draft, and the league hopes to choose a site this summer. Cheap Air Max From China . New York, Los Angeles and Chicago were invited this week to make presentations for next springs draft. But the league stresses that no finalists have been selected and many other cities are in the running. The draft drew record TV ratings last month. It has been held in New York since 1965, with Radio City Music Hall the venue since 2006. But the Music Hall was not available for the usual late April dates this year and the draft was pushed back to May 8-10. For the 2015 draft, the NFL is seeking proposals for April 22-25 or April 29-May 2. The NFL originally was less than happy that Radio City could not be used in April, although the two-week move into May seemed beneficial as interest ramped up. The theatre, owned by Madison Square Garden, will not be available next year, either, but the Garden has a smaller venue, one that previously has held the draft. Or, considering its skyrocketing popularity, the draft could wind up in the main arena if it stays in New York. The league this week sent letters to organizations that work on behalf of hosting events in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York, asking for information. Among the factors the league will consider are: --availability of the proposed venue or venues for April 22-25 and April 29-May 2. --number of fans the venues could hold for the draft and related events. --ability to host a fan festival in an adjacent indoor or outdoor space. --hotel availability for fans, team and league staff, incoming draft prospects and their families. Among the other cities that have shown interest in the draft are Boston, Cleveland, Green Bay, Houston, Nashville, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Seattle. Also, Canton, Ohio, the site of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Commissioner Roger Goodell several times has suggested the draft could be expanded to four days and moved around the country. "Were looking at ways to make the draft more exciting for our fans," Goodell said. "We are looking at a lot of options, perhaps expand the number of days or moving it around." Air Max Sale .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. Air Max From China . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.DENVER - Once Nate Robinson stopped worrying about missing shots, he started making them, and the timing couldnt have been better. Robinson and Jordan Hamilton each hit back-to-back 3-pointers to start the fourth quarter, helping the Denver Nuggets pull away for a 97-87 victory against the Chicago Bulls on Thursday night. "Ive been battling little injuries, and been in a little slump, not wanting to take the shots I usually take just because I didnt want to miss them and hurt my team," said Robinson, who scored 10 of his 11 points in the fourth quarter. "But I got to the stage where Im like, Forget it. Just play and be you," he said. "Im no longer going to worry about missing shots. Im just going to shoot when Im open and play aggressive, get my teammates involved and play as hard as I can for as long as I can and enjoy the minutes that I get." Hamilton finished with 17 points to lead the Nuggets, who won their seventh straight against the Bulls at the Pepsi Center. J.J. Hickson had 14 points, Kenneth Faried had 12 points and 11 rebounds, and Randy Foye also scored 12 points. Derrick Rose had 19 points for the Bulls, who snapped a five-game winning streak. Robinson, who spent last season with the Bulls, started a 12-0 burst when he hit successive 3s opening the final period. Hamilton matched him by making 3s on consecutive possessions, and the Nuggets lead ballooned to 82-62 with 9:40 left. "Hes a sparkplug, man," teammate Ty Lawson said. "Nate is never down and out, so if he misses through three quarters, hes going to come through in the fourtth quarter. Discount Air Max. . Thats what he did for us." Chicago managed to pull to 94-83, but Robinson responded by hitting a 12-foot bank shot to help quash the Bulls late momentum. "You cant let your guard down against them," Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau said. "I thought their bench hurt us. Hamilton had a big game for them, Nate had the two big shots to start the fourth, (Timofey) Mozgov hurt us in the paint. Lawson puts a lot of pressure on you, and (Wilson) Chandler puts a lot of pressure on you. Youve got to use your team to slow them down. "Our turnovers hurt us," Thibodeau added, "but the big thing is we gave them easy scoring opportunities. We should have been able to count on our defence. Ninety-seven points, 46 per cent (shooting), its too much." Darrell Arthur hit a baseline jumper to give the Nuggets a 69-60 lead with 1:09 left in the third, matching their biggest lead of the night. Denver was in front 70-62 going into the final period. The Bulls outscored the Nuggets 8-2 in the last two minutes of the second quarter, pulling to 50-48 at halftime. Chicago hit the offensive boards in the surge, getting tip-ins from Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng and Joakim Noah during the sequence. NOTES: Chicagos Mike Dunleavy started at shooting guard in place of Jimmy Butler, who is week to week because of a toe injury. ... Chicagos Taj Gibson was ejected with 1:15 left after drawing his second technical foul. ... Chicago hasnt won in Denver since a 110-107 victory on Feb. 8, 2006. ... Faried has 10 or more rebounds in five of his last six games. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.23.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
ing to the fourth. "They were the better

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor